sábado, 15 de noviembre de 2014

Commentary Xbox One - PS4

http://albertomeditutor.blogspot.com.es/2014/10/ps4-or-xbox-one-or-neither-of-them.html

My commentary :

In my opinion Xbox one is better . Because I don't like Microsoft y prefer Sony . Both consoles are very expensive . Some people prefer XBox one and some people prefer Play Station 4 . I think there are more Games for XBox One that Ps4 . The games of Xbox One are better quality but PS4 is Perfect to play a Fifa with friends . I do not have either but if I had to decide I would buy a good computer for the following reasons : 

- The computers are the future 
-Computers can be modified and adapted over time
-Almost all games are for PC
-The pc develops best graphics than consoles
-A Computer's cheaper in the long run . 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario